Welcome to the DCFPI’s fiscal year (FY) 2019 Budget Toolkit! The Budget Toolkit has resources to help you understand the annual budget process and what’s in the proposed FY 2019 DC budget.
Analysis of Key Issue Areas:
In order to help you understand what’s in the budget, DCFPI will release an in-depth analysis of the approved FY 2019 DC budget by program area:
- Affordable Housing
- Temporary Assistance For Needy Families (TANF)
- Early Childhood Development (coming soon)
- Employment and Training (coming soon)
- Health Care (coming soon)
- Homeless Services (coming soon)
- Interim Disability Assistance (IDA) (coming soon)
- PreK- 12 Education (coming soon)
Becoming a DC Budget Advocate
Looking to get involved but don’t know where to start? These documents will help you get more familiar with the budget process in DC, as well as with how we earn the revenue to support our budget.