DCFPI’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Budget Toolkit has resources to help you understand the annual budget process and what’s in the proposed FY 2021 DC budget.
Analysis of Key Issue Areas
Click the links below for our analyses of the Mayor’s proposed budget:
- 5 Takeaways from the Mayor’s Proposed Budgets for FY 2020 (Revised) and FY 2021
- What’s in the Mayor’s Proposed Budgets for the Department of Human Services?
- A Deeper Dive Into the Mayor’s Budget Proposals
- DC Council Should Put Revenue on the Table to Build a Just Recovery
- Mayor’s Proposed Budget Falls Short of Stabilizing Child Care Sector
Becoming a DC Budget Advocate
Looking to get involved but don’t know where to start? These documents will help you get more familiar with the budget process in DC, as well as with how we earn the revenue to support our budget.
- Quick Guide to the FY 2021 Budget Process & Timeline
- A Resident’s Guide to the DC Budget
- Revenue: Where DC Gets Its Money
- Guide to School Funding
Below are links to information about our past and upcoming budget events.